Re: Special session on Fuzzy Petri Nets

jgarrigos (yerby@plc.um.es)
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 05:44:33 +0200 (MET DST)

Alexander Fay wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I would like to draw your attention towards a
>
> SPECIAL SESSION ON FUZZY PETRI NETS

<snip>

> If you are unable to join the conference but are interested in sharing
> ideas about Fuzzy Petri Nets, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Dear Alexander,

I'm a Ph.D. student, beginning now my thesis on Fuzzy Hardware. I'm
interested in Petry Nets as the most efficient and versatile formalism
used to describe/implement the regular hardware structures in Fuzzy
systems.

In my university, there is not a large background on fuzzy hardware
research (most is fuzzy -software- controllers design), and I have found
very few information related to this area.

As a beginner, I would appreciate any kind of free stuff (papers,
articles,...), or the tittle of some of the books that you say will soon
be published related to Fuzzy Petry Nets, just to point me in the right
direction. I'd like to know also if the IPMU'98 proceedings are going to
be published, or were can I get a copy if they don't.

I'm afraid I'm not still in conditions of *sharing ideas about Fuzzy
Petri Nets* (hope this will soon change ;-) ), but I will keep you
informed of my research if you are interested.

Thanks in advance.Yours faithfully,

--
Fco. Javier Garrigós Guerrero
Dpto. de Ingeniería y Tecnología de Computadores