Re: dSpace & Fuzzy

Reza Langari (langari@arya.tamu.edu)
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 02:33:39 +0200 (MET DST)

Paul

We had similar compatibility problems and I ended up putting together a
set of Simulink blocks based on the more generic block types of
Simulink, which make possible to use the dSpace Card. If you are
interested let us know and we can provide you with some of the basic
blocks. The complete set is described in an upcoming book by Prentice
Hall, J. Yen and R. Langari, Fuzzy Logic: Intelligence, Information,
and Control due to be released later this year.

Reza Langari, Associate Professor
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-3123