Re: fuzzy subsethood

ca314159@bestweb.net
Sat, 6 Jun 1998 19:51:39 +0200 (MET DST)

In article <355ADADE.4F8F@bestweb.net>,
fuzzy-mail@dbai.tuwien.ac.at wrote:

> >I am currently studying the inclusion degrees and subsethood indexes
> >of fuzzy sets. I have the works of Kosko, Young, Sinha and Dougherty.
> >Does anybody knows of other inclusion degree of fuzzy sets?
> >Thanks
> > Ferrante Formato
>
> The interference term of a Young's two-slit apparatus
> in quantum mechanics, when given Kosko's interpretation
> of orthogonality in the dot product, demonstrates
> an inclusion degree based on the amount of knowledge of
> which paths particles took in the device.
>
> --
>
> http://www.bestweb.net/~ca314159/

This post took a roundabout way, is this a moderated newsgroup ?

Here's another reference that was kindly given to me :

http://boole.stanford.edu/chuguide.html

Look under "Philosophy" for Rational Mechanics and Natural Mathematics.