Re: need FL engine for TS

Oscar Duarte (visit2@decsai.ugr.es)
Sat, 6 Jun 1998 19:07:49 +0200 (MET DST)

Val:

You can use UNFUZZY. This software tool gives you C/C++ source code for
fuzzy logic systems designed with a graphical interface. You can get it
free at:

http://ohm.ingsala.unal.edu.co/ogduarte (select "software")

Oscar Duarte
Departamento de Ingenieria Electrica