Re: Help - Fuzzy Logic Book!

Spamless (spamless@home.org)
Thu, 21 May 1998 19:12:40 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 18 May 1998 11:11:31 +1000, Dan JONES
<j9405124@student.anu.edu.au> wrote:

I think this might be a really good book for you :

Fuzzy Engineering
Online Price: $89.00
By Kosko, Bart; Hardcover; 528 Pages
Published by Prentice Hall; 02/1998; ISBN: 0131249916

You can check out the Table of Contents, Summary and Review at
Computer Literacy - www.clbooks.com

Hope this helps.

Best,