Re: Fuzzy in Finance, Trade, and Services

Anthony Cowden (cowden@sonalysts.com)
Thu, 21 May 1998 18:29:19 +0200 (MET DST)

rw@mitgmbh.de wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am looking for pointers to
>
> - real-world applications of fuzzy logic
> - feasibility studies using fuzzy logic
> - references / literature describing fuzzy logic applications
> - products based on fuzzy logic
> - ongoing projects using fuzzy logic
> - all other information related to fuzzy logic
>
> in the areas of finance, trade, and services.
>
> Please send me your contributions, ideas, ... to rw@mitgmbh.de.
>
> We are writing a report where the potentials of fuzzy technologies in
> the areas of finance, trade, and services will be presented.
>
> This report will be offered by ERUDIT - the European network of
> excellence in uncertainty techniques. ERUDIT consists of several
> technical committees (TCs). Technical committee F deals with the
> topics of finance, trade, and services.
>
> More information on ERUDIT is given in: www.mitgmbh.de/erudit
>
> TC F will present the results of the above mentioned report at a
> meeting on September 9, 1998 during the conference EUFIT '98 in
> Aachen, Germany. Further information on EUFIT '98 is available via
> internet from www.mitgmbh.de/eufit or by e-mail from eufit@mitgmbh.de.
>
> Thank you for your contributions.
>
> Richard Weber

Start with Earl Cox's 2 books on the practical application of fuzzy
logic.

--
***************** http://www.sonalysts.com/fuzzy.htm ******************
Anthony Cowden, Fuzzy Systems Solutions     tel (800) 526-8091 ext.419