Re: Kahaner Reports

Anthony Cowden (cowden@sonalysts.com)
Thu, 21 May 1998 18:22:27 +0200 (MET DST)

Mr. Sarang Gupta wrote:

> Dear List Members,
>
> We noticed that the fuzzy list archive contains many reports by Dr. David
> Kahaner, and would like everyone to be aware that Dr. Kahaner went on to
> become the founding director of a non-profit organization, ATIP
> (http://www.atip.org/), and much of his later and more recent work can be
> found there. This website also includes Dr. Kahaner's older work, and all
> reports are indexed by a search engine.
>
> We hope you find this message useful, and look forward to seeing you on
> the ATIP web site.
>
> Sincerely, Sarang Gupta (sgupta@atip.org), ATIP/NMJC MIS Manager

Thank you for the update! Dr. Kahaner provided me with some directional
guidance a few years ago, and I have always been grateful.

Tony

--
***************** http://www.sonalysts.com/fuzzy.htm ******************
Anthony Cowden, Fuzzy Systems Solutions     tel (800) 526-8091 ext.419