Re: need FL engine for TS

cvaltrock@my-dejanews.com
Thu, 21 May 1998 16:23:42 +0200 (MET DST)

In article <35589658.47A@earthlink.net>,
valclancy@earthlink.net wrote:

> I am looking for freeware/shareware/commercial version of
> simple Fuzzy Logic Engine (for Tradestation by Omega Research ), to
> fuzzify and defuzzify EL generated vars implemented in EL ( Easy
> Language ) or other programmming languages with DLL.
> Example:
> I have a variable that ranges from 1 to 100.
> I would like to rate that var as Low, L-M, Medium, M-H, High
> based on the overlapping ranges that I select and the rules
> that I choose.
> It would be nice if I could have up to 5 inputs and up
> to 5 outputs and set my rules as a matrix.
> Nothing fancy, just the simplest thing.
> I could probably program it myself if I new the algorythm.
>
> Matlab example code would do it, too.
>
> Please reply, if you have one available or know of anyone that has one.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Val.

You can use the professional "fuzzyTECH for Business" package for the
application you described. This software package creates complete fuzzy logic
systems as royalty-free DLL files that you can tie in with Omega software
products. You find more information at www.fuzzytech.com.

Good luck

Constantin