Re: Fuzzy logic......my first crush,.....

Jürgen Breuer (Juergen.Breuer@t-online.de)
Mon, 18 May 1998 07:18:53 +0200 (MET DST)

Manny wrote:

> Well i love Fuzzy Logic and AI, what books should i read to basically have
> a very strong grounding and able to apply Fuzzy logic in my code. Please
> mention books, magazines, CD-Rom, websites, Newsgroups to refer to. I want
> to start with very knowlegde and than peek into advance stages.
>
> I want to make Fuzzy Relational Database related functions for searching
> thro records, filtering etc... but i don't know where to start.
>
> I use Delphi 3 and soon will put my hands on JBuilder.
>
> I also have a math problem, i have two sets of ranges (A & B and C & D) i
> want to know when the two ranges subset each other like for eg. is A= 100 &
> B = 200 and C = 100 & D = 150 then the two ranges subset each other. I want
> an equation which evaluates to a true if they Intersect and false if not.
> Hint: Look at the other way around.

Hi Manny,

you could try Earl Cox' Fuzzy Systems Handbook ...
It's very good.

By

Juergen Breuer

--

Dipl.-Ing. Juergen Breuer Johann-Fruhen-Strasse 34 D 47929 Grefrath (GERMANY)

Phone: +49 (0) 2158 5119 eMail: Juergen.Breuer@t-online.de