Re: The "Fit", and some Java Code

michal wallace (sabren@manifestation.com)
Mon, 18 May 1998 04:49:43 +0200 (MET DST)

Hey Gerald,

On Tue, 5 May 1998, Gerald de Jong wrote:

> contained in Fuzzy Logic can be extremely enlightening in many other
> contexts that that of a University research department or a Japanese
> company. kids should be using this stuff!

No kidding!
I like to think that even rocket science isn't rocket science..
An open discussion thingy like the net could (and should!) surpass
any lab out there as far as technical achievements go... and with
hardly any funding. :)

Thanks for posting this. I think I'll port it to perl and play
around with it a bit.. (fit?) .. I've been anxious to try OOP
in perl anyway. :)

> what follows is the source of the core abstract class. the rest can
> be found at my website http://www.beautifulcode.nl/fuzzy. if other
> people get into this, we should maybe change the java package name to
> "comp.ai.fuzzy". feel free to compile up the source, learn from it,
> and eventually give me a hand taking it to new levels.

good deal. :)

- michal