RE: help.... fuzzy for 8051

Constantin von Altrock (cva@inform-ac.com)
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 16:59:06 +0200 (MET DST)

Enizio wrote:

> I'd like start to develop a fuzzy systen on micro 8051.
> Please, where i can find documentations and software about it.
> THANKS.....

Dear Enizio

Intel offers a complete fuzzy logic development environment for the 8051 and
80251. It is called fuzzyTECH MCU-51 Edition. You can find more information
at:

http://developer.intel.com/design/MCS51/PRODBREF/LAND.HTM

Intel also published some of its fuzzy logic application work. For a start,
try:

http://developer.intel.com/design/MCS96/DESIGNEX/2351.HTM

If you need more technical information about the fuzzy logic development
environment, you can download a demo version of the software at:

http://www.fuzzytech.com

Good luck

Constantin