Upgrade of listproc for nafips-l

Brian M. Schott (dscbms@panther.Gsu.EDU)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 20:47:01 +0200 (MET DST)

Nafips-l list subscribers,
I am forwarding to you a message that I hopw is
self-explanatory.

(B=)

Brian Schott/Decision Sciences Dept. (404) 651-4070 bschott@gsu.edu
College of Business Administration/GSU talk:dscbms@panther.gsu.edu
Atlanta, Georgia USA 30303-3083 interests: approx. reasoning,
http://www.Gsu.EDU/~dscbms/ (B=) decision support systems

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 14:46:36 -0400 (EDT)
From: listmgr@gsu.edu
To: dscbms@panther.Gsu.EDU
Subject: Upgrade of listproc at GSU

------------Automated Letter Generated by Listproc-----------------

Dear GSU list owner,

On April 21, 1998 we will be upgrading the current listproc
software to version 8.2. This should be a transparent change
to you and your list subscribers. We ask that you inform your
list users for the following list(s):
NAFIPS-L

that mail may be delayed on the morning of April 21, but that
it should be the only downtime for mail delivery due to the
listproc upgrade. Documentation for the new version can be found at
http://www.cren.net/listproc/docs/index.html. If you have any
questions or concerns, please mail help@gsu.edu or listmgr@gsu.edu.

Thank You.
Listproc Manager