Re: Basic concepts

THIAM FOTSO Guy Merlin (gthiam@uycdc.uninet.cm)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 20:08:54 +0200 (MET DST)

Allstar wrote:

> Hello,
> i'm a student at the Royal academy of technology in Stockholm. I'm gonna do
> a term-paper on fuzzy logic. I want to know if anybody has an idea of where
> i can get the basic concepts of fuzzy logic and an historical background. I
> know that there is a lot of poeple out there who can write it down and send
> me an e-mail and thats very nice of you. But that wont do me any good, my
> examinar wants hard facts that he can read in a book or in an article.
> //Leif Köldahl
> d97-lko@nada.kth.se

I am also interrested in the basic concepts of fuzzy logic. thow i
already have some notions about it i am afraid that some of the problems
i encounter when i am using fuzzy logic may come from an incomplete
knowledge of it.
I hope to read your responses soon.
regards