Re: help.... fuzzy for 8051

David A. Fuess (fuess@llnl.gov)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 16:25:46 +0200 (MET DST)

"er.gb" <a02095@relay.it.net> wrote:

>I'd like start to develop a fuzzy systen on micro 8051.
>Please, where i can find documentations and software about it.
>THANKS.....
>

>--
>ezio
>er.gb@pn.itnet.it

I would suggest looking through a few references at a good technical
bookstore and select a couple to provide a basic understanding of the
subject area (Earl Cox's books are a good start). Then look through
the IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Logic to find a controller model you
want to implement. Finally, get a copy of Fuzz-C from ByteCraft and a
4051 C compiler (Keil and Archimedes are both good) to implement your
controller. As far as a one stop does all source, I don't think one
exists.

Dave