Fuzzy in Personal Finance

rw@mitgmbh.de
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 22:55:49 +0200 (MET DST)

--------------1DD2510B41FE

Hello

Someone wrote:

> I'm considering applying fuzzy logic to develop a personal
> finance
> application. I'm planning that the fuzzy logic will be used in the
> following areas.
>
> a. Needs suggestion,
> b. Risk torlence analysis.
> c. Asset allocation,
> d. Recommendation of financial products
> e. Gap analysis
>
> Could somebody suggest me some starting points, such as articles,
> books, or
> web sites.

Try the web site of ERUDIT: www.mitgmbh.de/erudit

ERUDIT is a European Network of Excellence which consists of several
Technical Committes (TC). Technical Committee F deals with
applications of fuzzy logic in finance, trade, and services.

If you are interested in more information on this TC, please contact
me directly (rw@mitgmbh.de).

Regards

Richard Weber

--------------1DD2510B41FE--