Re: searching for: Fuzzy Logic in medical diagnosis

Stan Rice (autospec@cruzio.com)
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 00:04:45 +0100 (MET)

Zahra,
There are several medically oriented articles that incorporate
optional fuzzy features with medical symptom/concept filtering, on the
Autospec site. A couple of these are:
http://www.cruzio.com/~autospec/accessf.htm
http://www.cruzio.com/~autospec/accessf.htm#allergy
http://www.cruzio.com/~autospec/dontest1.htm
http://www.cruzio.com/~autospec/accessit.htm

An interesting application is medical images such as x-rays,
which share methodology with any image collections.

Best, Stan Rice

--
AUTOSPEC THEMATICS: conceptual media filters. Design of pocket
vocabularies for Internet, intranets, agents, research,