Re: Looking: Fuzzy Logic Simulation Software

grc@axpmat.unile.it
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 23:07:17 +0100 (MET)

Meng Gan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a Fuzzy Logic Simulation Software. As a result of search
> in Internet I found several dozens of such
> packages. :-) But I don't know which one is the best. :-(
>
> Can somebody help me to pich the best one up?
>
> Thanks very much for the help,
>
> GM

I am also interested in fuzzy logic simulation software. In particular I
am interested in simulation software able to handle fuzzy set. I would
like to apply the software in manufacturing system configuration.
May you give me some information or send the list of the software you
have found in the net?

Thank you in advance. Antonio Grieco.

--
Dipartimento di Scienza dei Materiali