Re: Fuzzy Decision Trees (FDTs)

Thomas R. Fisher (tfisher@lgc.com)
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 18:30:09 +0100 (MET)

Hi, Kawe:

How are things in the beautiful city of Wien? I was there just last week on my
way to Praha.

Can't verify this at the moment (my memory is "fuzzy" :), but I vaguely recall
seeing an algorithm of this sort in Cox's textbook called "Fuzzy Logic for
Business and Industry" The textbook is the sequel to his Fuzzy Systems
Handbook. There are floppy disks included in both books with all the code
examples from the text.

I use fuzzy logic for modeling stratigraphy and sedimentary processes.

Good luck with your search.

Thomas (Thom) Fisher

Colorado School of Mines
Dept. of Geology and Geological Engineering
Golden, Colorado

Current address:

Landmark Graphics Corporation
Austin, Texas