Re: AI Graduate programs on the West Coast

Bill Eberle (wile@inficad.com)
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 21:33:55 +0100 (MET)

I too am considering AI programs on the west coast. In addition to cost, can
anyone comment on the competitiveness of the programs? Of the schools listed,
I would imagine that Stanford is the hardest to get into.