You are trying to steal Matlab (Re: looking for fuzzy toolbox!)

Bruno DiStefano (bruno@ecf.toronto.edu)
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 17:22:41 +0100 (MET)

In article <34CCCA9E.1B44@philippe.lpi.ecp.fr>,
Mohand Sifodil <sifodil@philippe.lpi.ecp.fr> wrote:
>hi, is there any body who can give me a copy of the fuzzy logic toolbox
>on matlab? I don't have any means to buy it!!
>thanks a lot,
>please answer me to sifodil@philippe.lpi.ecp.fr
>mohand SI-FODIL
>Ph.D student

You are basically trying to convince somebody to
steal a software package on your behalf. Dealing
with stolen goods is a crime in all countries.
In some countries stealing software is a bigger
crime than stealing traditional, tangible, goods.

Matlab is a fine products. If people steal it,
the company making it will get out of business.
We will all loose. Of course, the same argument
is valid also for lousy products, even if we don't
loose as much as with Matlab

--
-- Bruno Di Stefano -- Private: au843@torfree.net IEEE:b.distefano@ieee.org
Courses:      stefano@ecf.toronto.edu  http://www.ecf.toronto.edu/~stefano