Re: Fuzzy Logic and Linguistics

Taner Bilgic (taner@boun.edu.tr)
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 16:11:29 +0100 (MET)

Antonio,

Check out my web page where you will find a survey paper on membership
functions. (http://www.ie.boun.edu.tr/faculty/taner/ )This contains some
references from the psychology literature which might be of interest to you.

Also Novak's book titled "The alternative mathematical model of linguistic
semantics and pragmatics" from Plenum Press (1992) might be relevant.

Taner