AW: FAT robotic controller?

Khachatouri Vaheh (KHACHAT@hilti.com)
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 06:06:29 +0100 (MET)

You could find some results of my work in the mentioned area in the
following paper:

V. Khachatouri-Yeghiazarians, G. Zeichen, Outline of a method for the
integration of linguistically expressed control strategies into the
robot controller, Robotics and Autonomous Systems 18 (1996), pp. 45-57.

V. Khachatouri