Re: Applications in Social Sciences?

Dave Hallowell (dhall@hallsystems.com)
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 00:54:54 +0100 (MET)

I am also intersted in using fuzzy in many of the social contexts
that you have mentioned. I don't have time at the moment to expand ---
but I would appreciate it if you might forward to me some to the
contacts that your message generates and perhaps we could trade some
email on the topic within the next few weeks. I will try to put together
some thoughts about the areas I'm exploring.
Thank you,
Dave Hallowell