Re: PhD research opportunity in Diagnostic Signal Analysis

GeMing (mge@iipc.zju.edu.cn)
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 03:16:44 +0100 (MET)

Dear Sir,

Is this position only available for researchers in U.K. or E.C.?

I am now a ph.d student in Control Engineering Department at Zhejiang

University in P.R.China. My research areas inlude Fuzzy Systems,Neural
~~~~~~~~~
Networks and their application for control and modellng. I have

developed a AI software(NFGCM) based on Neural nad fuzzy technology for

the Control and Modelling of General Chemical Process include

paper-making process,CSTR and etc, of course, the software is programmed

with Visual C++4.0 and i have updated it under the new version of visual

C++5.0. I am the senior member of High-863 Strategy and have been

granted National Science foundation for my researh work in the AI.

If you are interested in my application, I will email you my resume

and other detailed materials.

Thanks advances.

Yours Sincerely,

GeMing.