RE: Information

David Hammond (DaveH@atri.com)
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 23:50:43 +0100 (MET)

On a somewhat related note, could we make the display address "Multiple
recipients of list" a bit more descriptive, perhaps "Members of Fuzzy
List"? It would make an easier job for my filtering software.

Thanks!

David Hammond
Alternative Technology Resources, Inc.
Sacramento, CA (916) 325-9391 daveh@atri.com