Re: fuzzy data analysis and use in economics

Marcelo Hoffmann (hoffmann@sri.com)
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 15:15:39 +0200 (MET DST)

In article <01bcc1fb$0f1de220$LocalHost@yvesp>, "yvesp"
<yvesp@metronet.de> wrote:

> Hi.
> I am a student of economics, and in order to get my diploma I do a research
> on the state of the art in fuzzy set theory and the use thatīs being made
> of it in the economic life -apart from fuzzy control.
> If anyone should happen to know some literature or any person dealing with
> things related to the topic, Iīd be very happy to receive a short notion !
>
> Thanks in advance, Yves Pelster
> pelste01@fsrz2.rz.uni-passau.de or
> yvesp@metronet.de

FuziWare, Inc. (Knoxville, Tennessee, USA), used to make two products,
FuziQuote and FuziCalc which might be of interest to you. They were used
to do financial/economic modeling, and project costing.... Perhaps you
should contact the company.

regards,

Marcelo Hoffmann