Re: logic

Sir Frederick (mmcneill@ix.netcom.com)
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 13:57:12 +0200 (MET DST)

Lab User wrote:

> I'm working on developing a spin-off of fuzzy logic I call Relative
> Logic. and before going into detail about it could anybody infer from
> it's name weather or not there is something like it already out there.

No idea.
Some other ones I like are Intuitive Logic and Pragmatic Logic.
Unfortunately these also contain as many syllables as Relative.
No sales handle there. "Fuzzy" at least has only two. Can't
think of a single, single syllable adjective prefix label to "logic",
that means anything.

--
f. martin mcneill        programmer, owner
f u z z y   s y s t e m s   e n g i n e e r i n g