Re: Simulation problem

PROF. OSCAR DUARTE (ogduarte@ingenieria.ingsala.unal.edu.co)
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 07:54:09 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 28 Jul 1997, Jay Banerjee wrote:

> Hello everybody
>
> I'm trying to simulate the control of a multivariable process (3x3) with
> variable time delay in s-domain by adaptive fuzzy logic.I've managed to
> program the controller part in C but am now stuck with the process.
>
> Can anyone suggest me the easiest way to go around it or atleast send
> any references?

UNFUZZY is a sofwtare tool to design MIMO fuzzy logic systems. It
generates C and/or C++ source code, and it uses two training algorithms.

You can get it at:

ohm.ingsala.unal.edu.co/ogduarte

If you have problems to access the Web page, please write me...

Oscar G. Duarte
Departamento de Ingenieria Electrica
Universidad Nacional de Colombia