RE: Looking for papers about fuzzy image process

Franz Newland (F.T.Newland@soton.ac.uk)
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 19:16:33 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Zhang Zheng [SMTP:jackson@patout.info.kitami-it.ac.jp]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 1997 4:19 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Looking for papers about fuzzy image process

Sirs,
I am looking for papers dealing with fuzzy image process . I want to
know how I can combine the
fuzzy sets with the image process, expecially in terms of computed
tomography . I would appreciate
very much any references about it. Please help me.
Best regards,
Jackson
Kitami Institute of Technology , Japan
<a
href="mailto:jackson@patin.info.kitami-it.ac.jp">e-mail:jackson@patin.info.kitami-it.ac.jp</a>

Try 'Fuzzy Algorithms: with applications to Image Processing and Pattern Recognition' edited by
Zheru Chi, Hong Yan and Tuan Pham: Advances in Fuzzy Systems - Applications and Theory Vol.10
World Scientific 1996. They don't explicitly discuss tomography, but there is a small section on characterization
of tissues in MR images.. (my field is cloud analysis, so I don't know if this is quite related or not!!)

Also, take a look at:
http://www.isis.ecs.soton.ac.uk/people/f_newland/f_newland_list.html

Regards,

Franz Newland, Postgraduate Researcher
Department of Electronics and Computer Science,
Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics
University of Southampton, Highfield, Southampton SO19 7TN, UK.
Tel: +44 1703 594896 Fax: +44 1703 593058 e-mail:ftn@soton.ac.uk