Re: Information.

Florence Francois (Florence.Francois@leg.ensieg.inpg.fr)
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 13:07:30 +0200

LOPEZ L. JOSE M. /MCC93 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a student of Masters in Computer Science and I am working in my theisis project designing a fuzzy expandable processor.
> I am using programmable logic tools. Due to problems of space I would like to use a defuzzication method that does not need implementation of division.
> I will appreciate if you can give me information about other defuzzication methods.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Jose Lopez

I don't know if I can answer to your question but in the IEEE
Transactions On Fuzzy Systems of February 1997, there was a paper :
"Selection of Appropriate Defuzzification Methods Using Application
Specific Properties" from Thomas A Runkler. It describes a lot of
different methods.
Good Luck

Florence