Re: Features of Fuzzy chips : help needed

Levent Helvacżošlu (levent@yeditepe.edu.tr)
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 09:01:51 +0100

------------33D84BF279DE1

Anupama Toshniwal wrote:

> I need consolidated information on the various fuzzy
> logic chips that are available. Precisely, I need to know
> the number of inputs, outputs and rules that they can
> handle, clock speed, performance (say in FLIPS), technology,
> chip area, etc. and other features like applications
> targetted for, flexibility, etc.

For industrial automation, the German company Klockner-Moeller and the
U.S.A/German company Inform Software have fuzzyPLC hardware and
software. You can find information about fuzzy logic applications from
http://www.fuzzytech.com

good luck,

Levent Helvacioglu
levent@yeditepe.edu.tr