Re: A mini course in fuzzy control

Jan Jantzen (jj@iau.dtu.dk)
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 09:51:08 +0100

There is a course on the Internet,

http://www.iau.dtu.dk/~jj/learn

It includes lecture notes, lessons, and a simulator in Matlab.
For a 20 hour version, we can cut out some of the lessons.

Regards, Jan Jantzen

Technical University of Denmark | Tel +45 4525 3561 (direct)
Att: Jan Jantzen | Fax +45 4588 1295
Dept. of Automation, Bldg. 326 | Jantzen@iau.dtu.dk
DK-2800 Lyngby, DENMARK | http://www.iau.dtu.dk/~jj