Re: Graduation Project

Constantin von Altrock (cva@inform-ac.com)
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 17:49:28 +0200

Osama ALASSIRY wrote:

> To all of you FUZZY people...
> I am working on a Fuzzy Logic based Control System
> the objective is to move a R/C car as fast as possible, avoiding
> obstacles, by replacing the remote control part by a fuzzy controller
> and some Distance sensors..........

Such a project has been done in 1991, shown on various fairs (CeBIT
1991, FUZZ-IEEE 1992, ...), and published:

von Altrock, C., Krause, B. and Zimmermann, H.-J. "Advanced fuzzy
logic control of a model car in extreme situations", Fuzzy Sets and
Systems, Vol 48, Nr 1 (1992), p. 41 - 52.

There are also some pictures of this car in the article, in case you
would like to get some idea on what sensors and actors to be used...

Constantin von Altrock
e-mail: cva@inform-ac.com

INFORM GmbH
Pascalstrasse 23