Re: Using 68HC11 as a controller

Constantin von Altrock (cva@inform-ac.com)
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 14:13:08 +0200

Aaron Tang Yew Fei wrote:

> I would like to know how do you program the membership function and how
> to manage the database using the assemble language.
>
> I am now work on a project which is using a 68HC11 to control two module
> which would in turn affect the signal which would be going to feedback
> to the input of the ADC of the 68HC11. May I seek your advice on how to
> go about using the fuzzy logic to improve the damping and reaction of
> the control. I would appreciate if you could reply me as soon as
> possible. Thank you.

You may want to check out the book "Fuzzy Logic and NeuroFuzzy
Applications Explained" from Prentice Hall Publisher 1995. This book
contains both descriptions on the programming of membership functions
in assembly as well as about designing control loops with fuzzy
logic.

Constantin von Altrock
e-mail: cva@inform-ac.com

INFORM GmbH