Re: Fuzzy Quantum Mechanics?

Stephen Paul King (msking1@ix.netcom.com)
Mon, 15 Jul 1996 18:12:26 +0200

In <4s3t3l$a90@bigjohn.bmi.net> rshafer@news.bmi.net (Robert Shafer)
writes:

>This is a question that came up for me a while back that I have
>pretty much no idea how to answer. I just joined this newsgroup
>a day or two ago and the probability vs. fuzzy discussion reminded
>me of the question.
>
>That is, has anyone considered restating quantum physics using fuzzy
>semantics? I don't have a clue what such a restatement would "sound"
>like, or if it even makes sense to try. Anyone else have any idea?
>
>-Bob
Hi,

B. Kosko, in his usual manner, alludes to the idea of restating Q.M. in
his book Neural Networks and Fuzzy Systems. I am VERY interested in
this idea but have not been able to find any follow up on it. It could
be that any attempt to publish a paper on Fuzzy Q.M. would generate a
flame attack of Armagedonic proportions by the traditional physicists.

Is there anyone brave enough to attempt this challenge?!

Stephen Paul King