Re: [Q] Internet about FL & NN approaches in ROBOT LEARNING.

C.Gafa' (HOBSOFT@maltanet.omnes.net)
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 12:45:14 +0200

hiett@imap1.asu.edu (John Hiett) wrote:

>"Victor B. Naumov" <nau@iias.spb.su> wrote:

>>Hello!
>>Can anybody help me with Internet resources related to
>><<Fuzzy & NN approaches for robot learning>>.
>>Thank you in advance,
>>Victor.

>Hi Victor, I am also interested in that topic. I am doing my thesis
>on an inverted pendulum control system using a combination
>fuzzy/neural system. I have a lot of work to do still but I will
>let you know if I find some good resources and please let me know
>if you find the same. Thanks!

> -John

>>---
>>Robotics Laboratory, Institute for Informatics and Automation
>>phone 7 812 2181088 PO BOX 443
>>fax: 7 812 2180685 199034
>>nau@lrob.iias.spb.su St.-Petersburg, Russia

Hi, I am also doing my thesis on an inverted pendulum control system.
I have developed a software package for microsoft windows 3.1 which
allows design of fuzzy controllers, and also a few simulation
programms to test the controllers built, using DDE. I would like to
have your opinion on my work, so if you are interesed please contact
me so that i will send you a copy.

Charles

27 St Andrew Str
B'Buga BBG04