Re: Looking for a software tool

AB Risk Group (risk@life.bio.sunysb.edu)
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 10:43:28 +0200

Ruediger Kuhn and I developed Risk Calc for the Windows 3.1 environment.
It does fuzzy arithmetic (including of course scalar arithmetic) and
quite a bit more. Standard exemplar norms and conorms are defined in
the Risk Calc library.

The software is commercially available from Applied Biomathematics (100
North Country Road, Setauket, New York 11733 USA; telephone 516-751-4350;
facsimile 516-751-3435; email ramas@gramercy.ios.com; homepage
http://gramercy.ios.com/~ramas). If you email me your postal adress,
I'll have them mail you some information about it.

Scott Ferson