This is my first posting to the group.
I would like to know if there are any good fuzzy logic
applications in e-business arena. I'm currently
working on a CRM application and was wondering if
fuzzy logic could in some way help analyse customer
inputs which is often vague and can't be modeled using
a conventional score card.
Thanks in anticipation.
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Thu May 02 2002 - 21:22:53 MEST