Re: Question about probability v.s. possibility theory

From: S. Ilker Birbil (sibirbil@eos.ncsu.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 16:26:36 MEST

    In the first issue of FODM (Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making) the
    notion of "Expected Credit", which is basically the integration of the
    credibility (measure), is proposed. Since the credibility concept is
    based on the possibility and necessity measures, you may want to check
    this issue.

    Good luck!

    S. Ilker Birbil
    North Carolina State University