help about fuzzy

From: murat karacasu (muratk@ogu.edu.tr)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 18:18:51 MEST

    Dear Sir or Madam,

    Firstly excuse my poor English.

    I am research assistant at Osmangazi University in TURKEY. I study for
    PhD thesis at Istanbul Technical University.
    My thesis subject is about " Privatization of urban bus transportation
    and improve a model for TURKEY". I study with Prof. Dr. Zekai Sen. I
    began now about fuzzy theory for my model. I try to determine model
    criterions. I want to study "multiple objective decision making". I am
    new about this subject. My model criterions about users and managers.
    For
    example, transportation fee, time etc. I research this criterias before
    privatization and later privatization. Than I try to form a model by
    fuzzy theory.

    We haven't got literature resources about this subject enough. We can
    not get any resource from our government in TURKEY.

    I will be glad if you help me about this subject.

    You can advise some name who can help me, you can send some basic paper
    or project about this subject.

    Yous sincerely

    Murat KARACASU
    Osmangazi Üniversitesi