Hi all, I'm making a little scripting language which is compiled to
bytecode. I'm thinking of making several modes for parser (like
math-mode in LaTeX) and I would be gratefull for your ideas and
succestion about syntax. Here is my idea how final product should work.
LL lo(2,1,1); #triangle like shape function max(0,1-x)
Range mid(3,5,1,1); #fuzzy range
>... etc. etc...
if input0.lo and not input2.hi then output.mid weight 0.3;
#w0.3 is weight of rule in decision making
end; #fuzzy module
now we have a little fuzzy-ruleset (FAM) which we can use outside the
module by calling
myFam['input1'] = 3 #value of input1
system.out.println("Value of decision is" + myFam['output']
Is this clear syntax enough? My goal is make scripting easy enough so
anyone can make FAMs less than 15 minutes
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Fri Apr 19 2002 - 17:24:12 MEST