where to start...

From: grant kruger (a@b.c)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 16:32:42 MEST

    Hello everybody,

    I am currently a masters electrical engineering student from the Port
    Elizabeth Technikon in South Africa. I am hoping to design and impliment a
    realtime intellegent monitoring and control system for a process (similar to
    the operation of a CNC machine). My promotor has suggested I should try
    looking at Fuzzy Expert Systems to begin with.

    I am very new to AI and would like to know is anybody could point me in the
    right direction or suggest any relevent reading material (books,
    publications, ideas, web sites, etc)

    I look foward to hearing from you.

    Have a great day.

    Yours Sincerely,
        Grant Kruger

    Manufacturing Technology Research Center
    Port Elizabeth Technikon
    Eastern Cape
    South Africa