I am currently a masters electrical engineering student from the Port
Elizabeth Technikon in South Africa. I am hoping to design and impliment a
realtime intellegent monitoring and control system for a process (similar to
the operation of a CNC machine). My promotor has suggested I should try
looking at Fuzzy Expert Systems to begin with.
I am very new to AI and would like to know is anybody could point me in the
right direction or suggest any relevent reading material (books,
publications, ideas, web sites, etc)
I look foward to hearing from you.
Have a great day.
Manufacturing Technology Research Center
Port Elizabeth Technikon
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Fri Apr 19 2002 - 17:12:32 MEST