Crietria to compare fuzzy systems. Entropy?

From: Carles Garriga (cgarriga@salleurl.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 03:57:58 MEST

    Hi,

    I'm working with fuzzy logic developing control systems and I'd be
    interested in "finding" a criterion to compare the "quality" of different
    fuzzy controllers for the same system in order to decide between one of
    them.

    I'd like to define the preavious "quality" as a measure of its
    intelligibility and its complexity. I mean, it should answer questions such
    as: is it easy to understand? (linguistically speking) or has it too much
    rules or too much sets?, ... It's obvious that, in general, the more rules I
    consider the more precision I can obtain when defining the controller, but
    the less intelligibility it will have.

    So, does anyone know some criteria to measure the "quality" of a fuzzy
    system related with its intelligibility and complexity? Do you know some
    article?

    I thought that perhaps there was sometingh related with entropy, but I'm not
    sure.

    Thank you in advance for your help.