*** CALL FOR PARTICIPATION ***
NL 2002 - NETWORKED LEARNING IN A GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT
Challenges and Solutions for Virtual Education
Technical University of Berlin, Germany; May 1 - 4, 2002
Telecommunications, computer networks, multimedia technologies, and the World Wide Web have opened up new ways of teaching and learning - across institutions, physical locations, countries, continents, and time zones. E-learning is becoming reality.
The upcoming NL 2002 conference aims to bring together content providers, course developers, educators, persons responsible for academic programs or corporate education, platform and tools providers, researchers and system developers from academia and industry to exchange their ideas and experiences, to share the best practices and to foster further development in networked learning.
The conference program and registration details are available at:
Hope to see you in Berlin!
Karl Kurbel (General Co-chair)
Hermann Krallmann (General Co-chair)
Wolffried Stucky (Program Chair)
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Tue Apr 16 2002 - 18:39:42 MEST