Bjarne Sæther wrote:
> Hi. I'm wondering if anyone knows about a good link to a tutorial to
> start learning fuzzy logic. Thanks in advance.
I personally prefer going to library for reading some books. Most of the
links I have visited are little bit light-weight. Good theory is
basic for knowledge.
Fuzzyness is only a hobby for me so don't take my advice too seriously :)
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Mon Apr 08 2002 - 01:34:37 MEST