PAKDD-02 CFP: Early Registration ends on April 8, 2002

From: pakdd02@arbor.ee.ntu.edu.tw
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 00:36:57 MEST

    PAKDD-02 Call for Participation

    (My apology if you receive this information more than once.)

    ================
    Dear colleagues,

    It is our great pleasure to invite you to attend the 6th Pacific Area Conference
    on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD-2002), to be held on May 6-8,
    The Grand Hotel, Taipei, Taiwan.
    As an important conference in the areas of knowledge discovery
    and data mining, PAKDD-2002, in addition to a strong technical paper program,
    has also several exciting activities, including
    tutorials, workshops, keynotes, survey talks and industrial talks,
    which we believe will provide you the state-of-the-art progress on the data mining.
    Please consult http://arbor.ee.ntu.edu.tw/pakdd02/ for more information.

    Please be reminded that the early registration due date for PAKDD-2002 is
    April 8, 2002. Please register before that date to take advantage of
    the early registration discount.
    Also the Grand Hotel, offers discounts to PAKDD-02
    participants for reservation made before 4/10/2002 (Taiwan time).

    Sincerely,

    Ming-Syan Chen, Philip Yu and Bing Liu
    Program Chair/Co-chairs of PAKDD-02