Re: Max-Min Inference and Triangular / Trapezoidal membership functions

From: Fractal A. (fractala@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 16:39:48 MET

    The triangular and trapezoidal methods have tradeoffs with regards to
    computational time and space. The triangular method takes less time and hard
    drive space or memory to compute. The results are fairly good, but not the
    same as the trapezoidal method.

    I hope that helps.

    =====
    Fractal A. fractala@yahoo.com