I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the advantages and or
disadvantages of using max-min and max product inferencing are. I'm
using Fuzzy and Neural Approaches in Engineering by Tsoukalas and
Uhrig and it doesn't seem to describe any of the design tradeoffs for
selecting a fuzzy inferencing method. Also, what are the tradeoffs
between using triangular and trapezoidal membership functions?
If anyone could answer these questions I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Sat Mar 16 2002 - 13:06:58 MET