IJCNN'02: Preliminary Technical Program

From: Phayung Meesad (meesad@okstate.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 12:44:15 MET

    Dear prospective participants,

    We want to update you on some of the activities with regard to the IJCNN’02
    which is a part of the 2002 IEEE World Congress on Computational
    Intelligence (WCCI2002). The preliminary technical programs are now
    available on the web at http://www.wcci2002.org under the WCCI Program link.
    These data are preliminary and may be revised, but can offer you a good
    picture of the diverse range of papers that will be presented at the
    WCCI2002 meeting.

    In addition, under the special technical program link, you'll find the
    information for the plenary and special lectures, and the tutorials that
    will be presented on Sunday, May 12. Each of the tutorials has an
    accompanying abstract so you can learn more about it and its presenter. If
    you registered but didn't sign up for any tutorials and would like to revise
    your registration to include one or more tutorials, please let me know. If
    you registered before Feb. 1, 2002 we'll be pleased to offer the early
    registration prices for any tutorials that you would like to attend.

    If you have not already made your hotel reservations at the Hilton Hawaiian
    Village, please do so at your earliest convenience. There is a link from our
    main web page at http://www.wcci2002.org for hotel reservations. The hotel
    is reserving space for the WCCI2002 conference participants.

    We look forward to seeing you in Honolulu.

    Sincerely,
    David Fogel, General Chairman, WCCI2002
    Gary Yen and Phayung Meesad, IJCNN’02 Publicity