METRICS 2002 - June 4-7, Ottawa, Canada

From: metrics2002@unisannio.it
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 20:58:04 MET

        METRICS 2002: 8th International Symposium on Software Metrics

        ** Hotel and conference on-line registration now available**

    Focus: Software quality and productivity

    Objective: The METRICS conference aims at providing participants with a
    thorough and complete insight into the state practice and research with
    respect to software measurement, process improvement, and quality
    engineering. Academic papers as well as industry presentations and
    tutorials will provide relevant information to participants of diverse
    background and interest. We emphasize both industry and academic
    participation, thus offering a forum for interaction between research and
    practice.

    Industry participants: IBM, Nortel Networks, Alcatel, TCS-Tata Consultancy
    Services, InfoSys, Lockheed Martin, Philips, Ericsson, Motorola, Xerox, ...

    Dates: June 4-7, 2002. (Tutorials on June 4)

    Location: Ottawa, Canada

    Information and on-line registration: http://www.software-metrics.org/

    Our apologies if you received multiple copy of this.

    If you would like to be removed from our list please send an email to
    metrics2002@unisannio.it with REMOVE in the subject.